Drywall frames are designed for drywall construction when walls are already built. Using compression anchors or steel studs anchors. Wood or steel stud walls (wallboard attached & finished with appropriate rough opening) installed as KD (knock-down) only.
4-3/4", 5-7/8", 7-1/4", 8-1/4"
Click here for a diagram of Drywall Frames stock sizes
Width from 2'0" to 4'0" Height: 6'8" – 8'0"
- The hand of a door is always determined from the outside.
- The outside of an exterior door is the street or entrance side.
- The outside of an auditorium door is the corridor or hall side.
- The outside of a room door is the corridor or hall side.
- The outside of a closet door is the room, corridor or hall side.
- The outside of a single communicating door is the side of which the butts are invisible when the door is closed.
- The outside of twin communicating doors is the space between the two doors.
There are no hourly ratings for a basic fire frame, unless the labeling on the frame specifically states that the frame is rated for something less than 3 hours. Frames used in drywall are intended to be used with a maximum 1 1/2 hour fire door. Click here for U.L. Specifications
All stock Drywall frames can be ready the same day as ordered.